Book your dream holiday!
Hotel Parco Torre ChiaFFFF
The Spirit of Sardinia
At the picturesque sandy beach on the south coast of Sardinia, in Domus de Maria, this 4-star hotel lets holiday dreams come true. Here, in a sheltered cove on Chia beach, surrounded by a lush natural park, relaxation, culinary moments of indulgence, a varied activity program, cultural highlights and an unforgettable holiday experience are waiting for you.
The golden sandy beach of Su Portu at the foot of the famous “Torre Chia”, a castle-like tower, which was built during the Spanish siege, is located just 400 meters from the hotel. “Nora”, a sunken city and historically significant archaeological site, is located near the hotel, in the town of Pula. It was founded between the 9th and 8th century B.C. and thus is considered the oldest town in Sardinia.
Falkensteiner Resort Chia**** 2019
After extensive renovation during winter 2018/19, the hotel will be reopened in spring 2019 as part of the Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences under the name of Falkensteiner Resort Chia ****. Look forward to an unforgettable holiday at the Mediterranean Sea and enjoy the familiar Falkensteiner hospitality surrounded by the most beautiful landscapes of the south of Sardinia. Bookable from October 2018!
Highlights At the Hotel Parco Torre ChiaFFFF
- 217 rooms spread over a main building and villas
- 400 m to the hotel’s own beach (Su Portu)
- Full Board Plus with various cuisines, including table drinks
- Outdoor fitness area
- Panoramic pool and children’s pool
- Small wellness area with sauna, steam bath, experience shower, and jacuzzi
- Daily entertainment for children
- Sports and activity program for adults